Movies

by a.kim on Friday, October 31, 2008

This has been a topic that has been bugging me lately. There really hasn't been any good movies out lately (haven't seen Dark Knight yet). They're either some sort of sequel (Saw 5??? umm they're still going on??) or some sort of comedy that can't be really considered a GOOD movie. Because of this, I feel like I should try to create my own, creative storyline and submit it to like... I dunno George Lucas or someone.

I just want to finish my blurb by saying... I dunno about you guys but I'd like to see a MegaMan movie. That kid is straight up sick.

-a.kim

4 comments:

Comment by eohcnrk on October 31, 2008 at 11:22 AM

wow a megaman movie. that would be sick. except I think they'd have a hard time making megaman look cool unless they somehow covered up his face in the helmet, but that'd change the essence of megaman. cuz honestly, suit covering everything except the fact would look kinda retarded in real life.

 
Comment by eohcnrk on October 31, 2008 at 11:25 AM

face = face*

 
Comment by a.kim on October 31, 2008 at 11:27 AM

yes face does equal face

 
Comment by sophlightning305 on October 31, 2008 at 11:28 AM

welcome andrew! nice to meet you, i know michael choe too! i like this idea, i think if they can actually make a solid plot (unlike stupid transformers...) they'd get a big following...but can't be live action.

Joey Hsu